I'll Know You By Heart

I'll Know You By Heart by Kimberly Job
This novel is by a new author, Kimberly Job. The story is about a woman, Stephanie Roberts, and her struggle to overcome abuse from her husband. This is her journey as she tries to break free from him and start a new life. She meets a man named Jared Wakefield and he becomes a great friend and support to her. She isn't sure if she can give him what he needs as she is trying to trust again and overcome her own fears. Will she learn to trust again and can love overcome any obstacle?
If you want a page-turner, this is the book for you! I could NOT put it down! I was frustrated that I had to put it down at points to deal with real life. This story is gripping from the first few pages and will take you on a journey of heartache, pain, love lost and love found again. If you want a good read this IS the book! Congratulations Kim on a fabulous first novel! I enjoyed every page and look forward to the next great book! Thanks for the opportunity to read it!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review, Crystal! I'm so glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED it Kim and can't wait until you write another!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!