Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck, Book Review



Blurb:

Regina Beswick never dreamed of faraway places. She’s happy with her life as a classic car mechanic and owner of a restoration shop.

But an unexpected visitor and the discovery of a fairytale, drawn by her great-grandma, causes Regina to wonder if she might be destined for something more.

Tanner Burkhardt, Minister of Culture for the Grand Duchy of Hessenberg, must convince the strong-willed Southerner, Miss Beswick, that she is his country’s long-lost princess. Failure could destroy his reputation and change his nation forever.

As Regina and Tanner face the challenges before them, neither are prepared for love to invade their hearts and change every thing they believe about themselves.

However, when a royal opponent nearly destroys Regina’s future, she must lean into God and trust He has sovereignly brought her to her true and final destiny.


My Review:

I fell in love with the cover of this book immediately.  A gorgeous dress and a tiara too, who wouldn't want to read it?  I loved Regina's character; she was completely authentic and true to herself no matter what situation she happened to find herself in (which were many crazy and unbelievable situations!).  I loved her confidence, her ability to rise to the occasions and circumstances that she found herself in once she learned she was a princess and an heir.  This book has so many facets; finding yourself, trusting in God, learning from the past, looking to the future, living the life you were meant to lead.  Rachel Hauck astounded me with the depth of the story, not only with Reggie, but with Tanner as well.  The mystery surrounding Reggie's Gram and how everything would turn out with the future of Hessenberg was so well put together.  As a reader I have no complaints...I loved every bit of the book and I would read it again!  This is my first time reading a book by Hauck and I will definitely be reading more from her soon!  * I received an ARC of this book via Netgalley and was under no obligation to review.


You can pick up your own copy of Princess Ever After via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!

Comments

  1. OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST BOOK!! I can't believe to read this one first. Nathaniel is so swoon-worthy so when you see him in this one you get why he is so awesome especially Suzanna. I just finished reading this one today and have A March Bride waiting to be read. I absolutely love this series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess I will definitely have to read the first one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!