The Christmas Cowboy by Shanna Hatfield, Book Review



Blurb:

Flying from city to city in her job as a busy corporate trainer for a successful direct sales company, Kenzie Beckett doesn’t have time for a man. And most certainly not for the handsome cowboy she keeps running into at the airport. Burned twice, she doesn’t trust anyone wearing boots and Wranglers, especially someone as charming and handsome as Tate Morgan.

Among the top saddle bronc riders in the rodeo circuit, easy-going Tate Morgan can handle the toughest horse out there, but trying to handle the beautiful Kenzie Beckett is a completely different story. 

As the holiday season approaches, this Christmas Cowboy is going to need more than a little mistletoe to win her heart.


My Review:

Caution:  You may fall in love with a fictional cowboy named Tate! I loved this story so much! The chance meetings at the airport and the flirting back and forth! Family, rodeos, Christmas, trust issues, yeah this book covers it all! The entire book consumed my thoughts until I was finished reading it, and now that I am done, I am still thinking about it! 

From contemporary to historical Hatfield can write any genre she wants and I will read it! The romance level is clean but the chemistry and kisses are smoking hot! With characters that are endearing and you feel a real emotional connection with, Hatfield has a way of writing a story that anyone want would want to read! Grab your favorite blanket, find a cozy chair and a cup of hot cocoa because this Christmas story is one you won't put down until you finish the last word! I'm going to start saving my pennies because I want to buy every book that have Hatfield has written!



You can pick up your own via Amazon.


Happy Reading!!!


Source:  Author for review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!