Madilyn Paige Debut CD Tour!!!





About this CD:

You may remember her from Season 6 of The Voice, but if not you will be blown away when you listen to her vocals.  Madilyn is a young, teenager from Provo/Orem with good values and a new EP that releases February 2nd.  She has a pop sound that can be enjoyed by kids, teens, and adults alike!


My Review:

Well I definitely remember Madilyn from when she was on The Voice and I really liked her then.  However, in her time since The Voice she has gotten even better!  Madilyn's voice has an ethereal quality to it and her debut album is full of songs that are beautiful and catchy!  I found that the entire family was up and dancing and moving to the beat, even trying to sing along the first time we listened to it! This album is definitely a keeper and will be transferred to my phone shortly! Among my favorites are Irreplaceable and Little Things!  I was also also impressed that Madilyn co-wrote every song on her album!  An amazing new talent, I am excited to hear more from her in the future!


Pick up your own copy on February 3rd!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!