The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken, Book Review



Book Summary:

To touch a Dark One is death. 
To talk to an immortal is suicide. 
Yet, I've been marked by both. 
A Vampire. 
And the King of the immortals. 
My life is no longer my own. 
And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with. 
It was theirs. 
It's always been theirs.


My Review:


Once again this blogger knew better than to start an RVD book at night but I did it anyway! And was rewarded with an awesome, heartfelt, emotional, action packed and amazing book that kept me up until the wee hours of the morning. Book hangover aside, I cannot express how great this book was. Van Dyken developed the characters well, so well that I felt like I knew how Genesis would act in certain situations. The background to Ethan and Cassius' characters was phenomenal and this book will knock your socks off! I love how Van Dyken always has a twist or surprise you don't see coming until it slaps you upside your head! The Dark Ones is definitely worth your time to read it and if you are like me, the book hangover the next day!


Rating:  A couple open door bedroom scenes & cussing


Happy Reading!!!


You can pick up your own copy via Amazon.



Source:  Author for review


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop!!!

Happily Ever After Giveaway Hop!

Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!!!